E1: 43: RTPOOUT2 Real Time Event is Sending Data Outside P43XPI status Settings
(Doc ID 2331016.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Application Version: 9.1
E1 Tools Release: 22.214.171.124
With P43XPI processing options for Beginning and ending order status for external publish set to 380/400 the Real Time event RTPOOUT2 is triggered even when printing a purchase order which updates the status to 280/300 only.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1) P90701A RTPOOUT2 is activated
2) P43XPI Set Beginning and ending order status for external publish to 380/400
3) P4310 Enter order at 220/280
4) Check F90710 and RTPOOUT2 is not triggered
5) Set R43500 to update status to 280/300 and print the order
6) F90710 shows RTPOOUT2 is triggered even though it is outside the status code range
7) P43025 Update order status to 300/370
8) No F90710 record, RTPOOUT2 is not triggered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!