E1: 49: Route Tax Info Not Defaulted Into F4211 For Billable Freight
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Transportation
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM:
The tax rate area and tax explanation code from the route are not defaulted into the F4211 for billable freight lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a rate definition that has billable freight and add this to a rate schedule.
2. Add a route that contains the rate schedule and add a tax rate area and tax explanation code to the routing entry.
3. Be sure the billable charge code and line type are set to allow tax calculations.
4. Enter a one line transportation order and route, approve, and confirm the shipment.
5. Run R4981.
6. View the F4211 and the tax rate area and tax explanation code are not defaulted in. The correct tax info is defaulted into the F4981.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms