E1: 45: Advanced Pricing Schedule (P4070) Missing Fields - Unable To Add Schedule
(Doc ID 2331383.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Price Adjustment Schedule Revisions (P4070)
The Price Adjustment Schedule (P4070) program is not displaying the schedule name and description fields when adding a new Price Adjustment Schedule. Only the address field appears. As a result it is not possible to create and save a new Price Adjustment Schedule that is not address-specific.
The Price Adjustment Schedule (P4070) program should display all the fields that are included in the Form Design as visible at runtime.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new version of the Price Adjustment Schedule (P4070) program by clicking ADD (+) in Interactve Versions. Run the new version from Fastpath.
- When the Find/Browse Form is displayed (P4070 Form W4070A), it has only the Address field visible
- When tested on Oracle’s 9.2 Test Environment, the Adjustment Schedule name appears in the header and in the grid of the form.
- The user Clicks Add (+) to create a new schedule;
- On the Price Adjustment Schedule Revisions (P4070 Form W4070C) screen, Address Number field is displayed but there are no fields to enter the Adjustment Schedule Name and Description.
- When tested on Oracle’s 9.2 Test Environment, the Adjustment Schedule name and description appears in the header and in the grid of the form (W4070C).
- Using Object Management Workbench (OMW) bring up Forms Design Aid (FDA) on the client’s system.
- If you right-click on the fields and bring up properties, the Visible checkbox is checked, so why aren’t the fields being displayed on the form at run time?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document