E1: UBE: Unable To Copy Any UBE Batch Versions. This Issue Is Specific To One Environment Error: OMWMethod : eCOPYOBJECTFROMPROJECT -- OMWExceptionError caught. Error : Unable to copy object.
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to copy any UBE batch versions from BV.
- This issue is with all Batch Versions.
- This issue is specific to DV910 environment. PY910 is working fine.
- This issue is happening in all Fat Client machines.
- Tried doing a Full Package, but it didn't help to resolve the issue.
- No security applied for versions.
- No issues with Check-In/Check-Out
Error captured in jde logs,
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms