E1: 43: R43800/R470412 Match Voucher With Wrong Exchange Rate
(Doc ID 2332244.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R43800 is updating the exchange rate on the voucher following the same rate as of receipt rather than choosing from F0015 as per the processing option setup of P4314 version called from R43800
Steps to Replicate
1. Create Foreign Purchase order for supplier where evaluated receipts is enabled.
2. Perform Purchase Receipt.
3. Ensure exchange rate defined for current date in P0015A
4. Execute R43800- Call P4314 version - set exchange rate to default from invoice date. Choose invoice date to be updated as current date.
5. Verify F43121 PV generated shows the exchange rate as of receipt and not the current ate from P0015A.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document