E1: 41B: Bulk Temperature Gain/Loss Amount In F0911 Is Blank For CA Ledger
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Bulk Stock Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 version,
Tools version 9.2
When PO Receipt of Bulk product for foreign purchase order is performed with temperature Gain/Loss the CA Ledger value is updated as blank which result in out of balance during batch post.The Gain/Loss is not updated for CA Ledger
Steps to Replicate
1. Create Purchase Order for bulk item for foreign currency.
2. Enable bulk process to track Gain Loss and variance in processing option of P4312.
3. Do purchase receipt and ensure gain/loss is tracked.
4. Verify F0911- Entries are made for CA and AA ledger , but for CA ledger the gain/loss entry amount is updated to blank. where as for AA ledger it is updated
5. Post the OV Batch- error out of balance(because CA ledger data blank)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms