E1: 43: Difference Between F4111 And F0911 For Landed Cost With Foreign Supplier
(Doc ID 2332329.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.1 version,
Tools version 9.1
When stand alone landed cost is used (P43214), there are decimal differences between F4111 and F0911 amounts for foreign supplier. Stand alone landed cost is applied when on hand quantity is less than order quantity and Item cost method is 02(weighted average cost)
Steps to Replicate
1. Create Purchase order( domestic supplier say 4343) for quantity 5000 and unit cost 3.85 (WAC)
2. Do the purchase receipt without applying the landed cost.
3. Verify item ledger the OV record of the receipt is inserted. Now on hand is 5000
4. Do an inventory issue for 2000 quantity
5. Now using P43214 apply landed cost. In the selection window change the supplier of the landed cost to say 4344 which is foreign supplier with currency AED and exchange rate 3.67
6. Verify item ledger for the landed cost line , the amount is 76.92
7. Verify F0911, the landed cost value is 76.94 . There is 0.02 difference between item ledger and General Ledger
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document