E1: 42: Foreign Unit Price Updated To Zero When Cancel Button Clicked in P4074 for Kit Item
(Doc ID 2332332.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Foreign Unit price updated to zero in P42101 for Kit item when the Cancel Button is used to come out of Price History.
Steps to Replicate
1. In P42101 create foreign sales order for kit item.
2. Adjustment schedule attached to the customer is applied and price calculated accordingly.
3. Now Manually Override the price in sales order in the detail screen and then save the order
4. Re-inquire the order and select the parent line which have the overridden price and go to price history.
5. After reviewing the price, click on the Cancel Button.
6. The unit price is updated to zero
Note: For normal item and for domestic order, the price is retained after cancelling out of price history. Issue noticed specially for Kit item with foreign currency.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!