E1: 42: JDESOCHG3 Workflow Credit Hold Not Applied
(Doc ID 2332762.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.0 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using P4210 with Audit Logging and JDESOCHG3 workflow with Credit Checking, the order does not go back on credit hold if the price was increased and the workflow approver approves the change to the order. The order total exceeds the customer credit limit after the change.
The sales order should go back on C1 hold code after the AH hold code was approved if the price was changed on the order and the order total is over the customers credit limit.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P01012/P0111. Define a valid e-mail address for your E1 sign on user ID. Form Who’s Who take the Email/Internet Revisions row exit and define a valid e-mail.
- P42090. Define you user ID on the AH hold code.
- P42090. Verify C1 hold code is setup correctly and that another user is defined as the person responsible. In this instance there is one person to approve the order change and another to approve the credit hold.
- P03013. Define a credit limit of $1 for a customer so that the order will go on hold.
- P98800. Log on to an Admin or Web Dev client and activate JDESOCHG3.
- P4210. In the Audit Log tab activate all 3 options by setting to 1.Define a C1 credit hold.
- P4210. Log out of E1 and back in using another user ID unrelated to the AH or C1 credit holds. Enter a sales order and note it goes on C1 hold code.
- P43070. Release the order.
- P4210. Inquire on the order and increase the price and enter USR in the reason code. Click OK to save the order. The message “Your changes have been submitted for approval and are pending review” will pop up. Click OK.
- P4210. Inquire on the order and it is now on AH hold code.
- Log out of E1.
- Verify an e-mail was sent to your Inbox with a link to approve the order change. Click on the Workflow Approval link.
- P98805. Log on with your user ID and Accept the change.
- P4210. Log back into E1 and inquire on the order. Note the AH hold code was removed and the change applied. However the order did not go back on C1 credit hold. The user that changed the order and the user that approved the order do not have authority to bypass the credit checking process.
- P4210. Disable all Audit Log tab processing options.
- P4210. Log on with your user ID and enter a new order. Note it goes on C1 hold.
- P43070. Release the order and it goes off hold.
- P4210. Re-inquire on the order and increase the price and save. The order will go back on C1 hold.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document