E1: 43: DMAAI 4332 Error In P4314 With Tax Amounts
(Doc ID 2332824.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2 version,
Tools version 9.2
DMAAI 4332 Invalid error is thrown incorrectly in P4314 even without cost change.It is noticed that the tax amount passed to P4314 from the receipt lines in F43121 is incorrect. The decimals are wrong for few lines.
Steps To Replicate
1. Create 2 Purchase order for the same item with tax enabled.
2. Ensure DMAAI 4332 is not setup in the system.
3. Do partial receipt for the purchase orders.
4. Issue out the quantity from inventory and ensure the on hand is 0 for the item.
5. Perform voucher match for the partial receipts associated to both the purchase orders.
6. Error- DMAAI 4332 invalid is thrown even there is no difference in cost.
It is noted the Tax amount in P4314 Grid line is incorrect . There is difference in .1 decimal. Issue specific to certain values only.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document