E1: 38: Error No Agreements Found for This Search (004O) Shown When Order Quantity Changed in P4310 Application
(Doc ID 2334054.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Agreement Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When order quantity changed for PO during order entry, system shows error "No Agreements Found for this Search" (004O) - If amount level agreements exist.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an agreement for supplier with an amount 100 for amount level type agreement and set unit price as '15'.
2. Make sure processing options of P4310 under processing tab -> 6. Agreement Search is enabled.
3. Create PO with quantity '1' and save the order.
4. Now, Create PO with quantity '1000' and press down arrow in detail grid before saving the order, warning message "Agreements exists" pops-up.
5. Now, change the quantity for that line to '1', system shows error "No Agreements Found for this Search" (004O) - which is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document