E1: 42: Is SHR (for SO & OM) and CRP (for CO) Combination Allowed in RMA (P400511)?
(Doc ID 2334864.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Question> Is it possible to have both SO|OM & CO|OM in a single RMA document?
1. Sales Order is placed with quantity 60
2. Confirmed Shipment with quantity 60
3. Invoiced with 60
(Customer has returned quantity 50 which does not meet the requirement)
5. Customer returned quantity 50
6. Purchase Order and Receipt with 50 (to credit quantity 50)
6.1. Quantity 40 to repair/rework location
6.2. Quantity 10 to scrap location
7. CO is created and credit memo is issued for quantity 50
(Customer still needs the quantity 50 to assemble end product, but the my capacity is 40 at this moment)
8. Ship quantity 40
So a single RMA to record this transaction,
- Receipt of returned components (scrap & rework)
- Credit Order for returned goods
- Sales Order for reworked - 40
: Is it feasible to maintain this transaction in a single RMA?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!