E1: 42: Batch Ship Confirm (R42500) Not Ship Confirming Some Orders
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch Ship Confirm (R42500)
When Batch Ship Confirm (R42500) is run over an order where Unit Price was recently updated and the order is at status 520/560, the sales order is not ship confirmed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In Customer Service Inquiry (P4210) find Sales Order 42443 SW
- Verify the order is at status 520/560.
- Verify the Unit Price was recently updated to 163.00.
- Run Batch Ship Confirm (R42500) with Data Selection on Company, Branch Plant, Next Status = 560 and Sales Order 42443.
- Sales Order is not ship confirmed.
- Check debug logs.
- There is a SQL SELECT statement which successfully retrieves the order from F4211, but no SQL UPDATE statement to update the F4211
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms