E1: SEC: Error "You are Not Authorized to run this Application" when Changing Job Queue
(Doc ID 2335404.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A number of users are unable to override a job queue in Version Detail. The following error is encountered when user click on the Visual Assist button for the Job Queue field in the Version Detail form (P98305 | W98305E).
You are not authorized to run this application. Please contact your Security Officer for authorization.
Users however are able to manually type in the name of a valid job queue in the Version Detail form but will receive above error if click on the Visual Assist button to select a job queue.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
- On the fat client, type "BV" in fast path to run the Batch Versions application.
- Check out an existing batch version.
- Select the version and choose the row exit for Version Detail.
- Within the Version Detail screen, click on the Visual Assist button for the the job queue field.
- The above error "You are not authorized to run this application" is encountered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document