E1: 52: Creating New Invoice With Released Retainage and Billing Line with No Retainage, Create A/R Errors Out
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a batch with releasing retainage on line 1 and billing an amount for line 2 with no retainage, Create AR/Journal Edit Register errors out with "Amount Does Not Balance to Gross"
"Amount Does Not Balance to Gross"
1. Create Contract with RETN
2. Create Invoice and Calc RETN. Create A/R. Post.
3. Add new billing line to contract with no RETN
4. Create the invoice batch
5. Release RETN on PREVIOUS invoice/billing line created
6. Bill amount for Second Line
7. Noted that there is a warning concerning billing amount changed related to
retainage. Take Form exit-Retainage Recalc. Forced to add in previous
retainage back on.
8. Process Create A/R
9. Checked Invoice Review to post ¿ but not batch
10. Opened Batch Review and Noted In Error.
11. Note error in Work Center Message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms