E1: 52: Creating New Invoice With Released Retainage and Billing Line with No Retainage, Create A/R Errors Out
(Doc ID 2335573.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating a batch with releasing retainage on line 1 and billing an amount for line 2 with no retainage, Create AR/Journal Edit Register errors out with "Amount Does Not Balance to Gross"
"Amount Does Not Balance to Gross"
1. Create Contract with RETN
2. Create Invoice and Calc RETN. Create A/R. Post.
3. Add new billing line to contract with no RETN
4. Create the invoice batch
5. Release RETN on PREVIOUS invoice/billing line created
6. Bill amount for Second Line
7. Noted that there is a warning concerning billing amount changed related to
retainage. Take Form exit-Retainage Recalc. Forced to add in previous
retainage back on.
8. Process Create A/R
9. Checked Invoice Review to post ¿ but not batch
10. Opened Batch Review and Noted In Error.
11. Note error in Work Center Message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document