E1: MOBJ: HTML Tags are Not Saved with Enhanced Media Object
(Doc ID 2335704.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Tools - User Interface Tools
HTML tags are not saved when having Enhanced Media Object enabled.
There is no error upon saving the text attachment, however, when checking the text again, the HTML tags are removed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. launch any App P01012
2. select any grid record and row exit to attachment
3. Enhanced Media Object viewer opens
4. Click Add and enter the following text in the MO Editor and save
<Company> Oracle Test</Company>
5. Review the same Media Object record
6. The <Company> tag is not displayed in the enhanced Media object editor. It will only show "Oracle Test"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document