E1: 31: Inventory Reconcile (P41500) Incorrect G/L Summary Amount And Variance Calculation For Lean Trans.
(Doc ID 2336016.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inventory Reconcile (P41500) Incorrect G/L Summary Amount and Variance Calculation for Lean Trans.
After completing a lean manufacturing transaction through lean manufacturing
accounting and lean variance accounting the P41500 is showing the lean
transactions out of balance and doubles the G/L amount when the transactions
are actually in balance
Need to keep the lean transactions from overstating the G/L amounts in the P41500 when the transactions are in balance
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a manufactured parent item for a lean work order
2. Create a purchased item
3. Add a bill of material
4. Add a routing
5. Simulate and Freeze Parent
6. Change cost of purchased item and simulate and freeze just the purchased
7. Run lean completions PF31011 (Menu GF3112) for a quantity of 1
8. Run lean manufacturing accounting RF31200 over the transaction ID
9. Check the P41500 for the lean transactions which are displayed correctly
10.Run lean variance accounting RF31210 over the transaction id
11.Check the P41500 for the lean transactions to reconcile however, now the
transactions are out of balance with the G/L showing double the item ledger
on the top of the screen. The transactions are actually in balance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document