E1: OMW: When Restoring Par File in TR 18.104.22.168, Puts Source Files On C:\
(Doc ID 2336423.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version,
Release Tools - 22.214.171.124
Following a 126.96.36.199 Tools Release upgrade, par files restored on the DEV clients put the .h and .c files on the root of the C: drive. The source files should be put into the appropriate source and include files (c:\e910\DV910\include and c:\e910\DV910\source.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Logged into the Fat Client for 9.2 with 188.8.131.52
2. OMW, search for F0115 or B000002 or R42520
3. Added either to your project and make a copy (?55???)
4. Save and restored it
5. Notice that the .c and .h files were not getting created in the include and Source folders
6. The source files were getting created on the C: drive
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document