E1: 43: Wrong Amount to Distribute (ATAD) and Non-Recoverable Tax Amount (NRTA) in F0411 (P4314)
(Doc ID 2336697.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The F0411 Amount - To Distribute (ATAD) and Non-Recoverable Tax Amount (NRTA) amounts are wrongly calculated when non recoverable taxes are being used.
1. Define 2 taxes, IVA and IVAN. The second tax is non recoverable and Intra-Community VAT.
2. Enter a purchase order for 2 lines: 216.67 and 939.17 amounts for IVA tax.
(total taxable amount = 1155.84
tax = 22%*1155.84 = 254.28
total = 1410.12)
3. Receive the order.
4. P4314 voucher match - select the lines and change the tax to IVAN with Intra community.
5. R09801 - post the batch.
6. Check F0411 - the wrong amounts are populated for Amount - To Distribute (ATAD) = 1410.13 (instead of 1410.12) and Non-Recoverable Tax Amount (NRTA) = 254.29 instead of 254.28
7. Run R04711. Differences are displayed for 1 penny.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document