E1: 13:Labor Details Copied From Order Does Not Update Estimated Hour and Amount
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Estimated Labor hour and amount in Work Header Does Not update when Labor Detail are created by using copy by order option
1. Access P17714 via P48201
2. Add new work order
3. Inquire for the order created and row exit to Work Order Labor Details (P17732)
4. On Work Order Labor Details take Form Exist to 'Copy By Order'
5. Select existing order with labor details.
6. Click OK to close P17732
7. Again access the work order created and go to accounting tab and note that estimated labor hours and estimated labor amount is blank
8. Go to P17732 and click OK or update any field and click ok
9. Note that estimated labor hours and estimated labor amount are populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms