E1: 03B: Work With Invoice Recognition Grid Shows Incorrect Dates For Revenue Recognition Date When Invoice Pay Items Have Different Rev Rec Dates (P03B116, F03B116)
(Doc ID 2337426.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When recognizing revenue for different pay items on different dates, the Work with Invoice Revenue Recognition (P03B116) displays the Revenue Recognition Date (DRR) in the grid as the same date for both pay items and not the date the revenue was actually recognized. Additionally, the G/L date and Invoice Date are showing the original invoice date is unclear which dates these refer to as as the user just entered a G/L date for the revenue recognized on Recognize Revenue Form (P03B116A). Lastly, the F03B116 is not updated correctly with the Revenue Recognition Date. this is confusing as the user just entered a G/L date for the revenue recognized on P03B116A. These values are not clear what is being shown.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create invoice with multiple pay items and send to Revenue Recognition
2. Access P03B116
3. Search for invoice
4. Select Pay Item 2
5. Click Row Exit, Recognize Revenue. Enter today's date.
6. Post invoice batch
7. Access P03B116 and search for same invoice.
8. Select Pay item 1, click Row Exit-Recognize Revenue and select a different date from today.
9. Post Invoice batch
10. Access P03B116 and search for invoice
11. Note Revenue Recognition Date is the date of the first pay item recognized.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document