E1: 42: Lot Master (P4108) Category Codes Not Copied from ST to OT
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Foundation - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shipment Confirmation (P4205)
When a Sales Transfer Order (ST) is Ship Confirmed (P4205) with In Transit Accounting Activated the Lot Category Codes populated on the From Branch Lot Master (F4108) record are not copied to the To Branch Lot Master (F4108) record that is created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Verify a specific Lot Number for an Item exists in From Branch 2865 but not To Branch 2960.
- Lot Category Codes 1 and 7 are populated with values.
- Create a Transfer Order (P4210) From Branch 2865 To Branch 2960 for 5 units of the lot controlled item.
- Setup a Version of PO Receipts (P4312) for the OT Order Type with Receipt Routing Activated.
- Create a version of Ship Confirm (P4205) for the ST with In Transit Accounting that calls the OT version of PO Receipts (P4312).
- Ship Confirm (P4205) the ST sales order and select the Lot.
- Now return to Work with Lot Master (P4108). The Lot Master Record for "To Branch" 2960 was created.
- Take the Row Exit to Category Codes.
- Lot Category Code 1 and Lot Category Code 7 are blank. The Category Codes were not copied from the From Branch to the To Branch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms