E1: OMW: Unable to Restore PAR File, Displayed as 'Object Does Not Exist' after Restore
(Doc ID 2339996.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to Restore PAR file In TR 220.127.116.11
- You are on TR 18.104.22.168 and is unable to restore the PAR file from Tools Release 22.214.171.124.
- You are able to restore the par files success fully in TR 126.96.36.199
- The same par file will not restore in TR TR 188.8.131.52 and shows up as 'Object Does Not Exist. '
- Debug logs show the following error
- Similar issue was reported in Bug 25172467 - REPORT DEFINITION PAR FILES NOT GETTING RESTORED PROPERLY and was fixed in 184.108.40.206
- However the same issue seem to be re-occurring in TR 220.127.116.11
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Save a PAR file in TR 18.104.22.168
2. Restore that saved par file in 22.214.171.124 and it does not restore
3. Restore the same saved par file in TR 126.96.36.199 and it restores successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!