E1: 03B: Revenue Recognition-Blind Is Recognizing the Entire Invoice Instead of Pay Item That Is Selected by Data Selection of Eligible For Recognition Date (R03B116)
(Doc ID 2340110.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 05, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R03B116 is ignoring Eligible for Recognition Date (Data Selection) and recognizing revenue for entire invoice rather than just the one pay item that should have been selected. This is not working like P03B116 where one pay
item can be recognized at a time.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Activate Revenue Recognition Constant (P03B216) for Company 1.
2. Setup Revenue Recognition Triggers (P03B420).
3. Setup P03B420: Row Exit to Invoice Setup -> Invoice Trigger Hierarchy
4. Setup P03B420: Row exit to Inv Date Setup -> Invoice Trigger Date
5. Setup P03B420: Row exit to Inv Config->Enter Invoice Trigger Configuration (P03B424)
6. Create Invoice and Post. Invoice should go into Revenue Recognition.
7. Access P03B116 - Search on Invoice
8. Select the second Pay item, Row-Exit and select Eligible for Recg Date: Update from 12/06/2017 to 12/06/2018 and click save.
9. Update Processing options and Data Selection on R03B116
10. P03B116 - Search for Invoice and note that both lines are recognized instead of just the pay item selected by R03B116
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document