E1: 31A: A1 Record not Written to the F3102 after Running R31802A for Actual Costing (02)
(Doc ID 2340132.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unplanned A1 material costs for actual costed (02) work orders do not get accounted for when running R31804 because there is not an A1 line in the F3102.
R31802A should include A1 costs in the finished good IC journal entry.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
1. Create an Actual costed (02) manufactured item.
2. Create an Actual costed (02) purchased item.
3. Add a Routing for parent item but not bill of material. Parts will be added as unplanned directly into the P31113.
4. Enter a work order.
5. Run R31410 to attach the routing.
6. F3102 will have the B1 cost based on the routing.
7. Issue an unplanned part.
8. Run R31802A over just the work order number to process the transacted issues (IM).
9. F3102 does not get updated with an A1 line.
Business impact: Unplanned issues are not accounted for in the finished good cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document