E1: 49: Partial Ship Confirm with Overriding Rate Detail Not Updating Shipment Charges
(Doc ID 2340187.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing partial ship confirm with overriding one of the rate detail causing incorrect updates to shipment charges.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create 3 rate definitions with rate and one more with rate 0$.
2. Create Transportation order (TP).
3. Select the required route using routing options for the shipment created.
4. Enter the additional charge for the rate having 0$ from shipment charges screen and save the details.
5. Approve the shipment.
6. Perform partial ship confirm, verify shipment charges having incorrect values.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document