E1: SVM: Unable to Create an Enterprise Server Managed Instance in Server Manager Using the "Install New Enterprise Server" Option with Error "there are no appropriate software components available in the managed home"
(Doc ID 2340919.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a new Enterprise Server managed instance in Server Manager using the "Install New Enterprise Server" option, the following error is displayed on screen:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in tools 9.2.2.x :
- Install the Server Manager Agent and ensure that it shows up in the Server Manager Console.
- Upload the Enterprise Server Tools component to the Server Manager Console.
- Distribute the Enterprise Server Tools component to the Agent installed in step 1.
- Select the Agent and click the "Create New Managed Instance" button.
- Select the "Install New Enterprise Server" option.
- Click the "Continue" button and the above error will be displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document