E1: 40G:Change To Actual Start Date Allows Placement Before Closed Operation
(Doc ID 2345739.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change to actual start date allows placement before a closed operation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go P31B94(Farming Activities (Operations)
2. Enter first spray operation with date say 29 DEc 2017
3. Close the same and note that lot cost is updated.
4. Enter second spray operation with date 31 Dec 2017 and close the same.
5. Enter third spray operation with date 31 Dec 2017
6. Change the status of the third operation to closed and change the date to 30 Dec 2017 so that it goes between above two operations.
7.Change to actual start date allows placement before a closed operation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document