Reset Frozen On Hand Value (R41412) blanks out the G/L Class Code in the Cycle Count Transaction File (F4141.GLPT)
(Doc ID 2345808.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reset Frozen On Hand Value (R41412)
Reset Frozen On Hand Value (R41412) blanks out the G/L Class Code in the Cycle Count Transaction File (F4141.GLPT) for any found items that were added during Cycle Count Entry (P4141). The client recently upgraded from XE to 9.2 and is live in the 9.2 environment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Before running Select Items for Cycle Count (R41411) Item 147316 does not have any quantity listed in location X-01-60-A in the Item Location (F41021) table.
- There is 1 unit in Only one unit exists in location X-01-51-A.
- During Cycle Count Entry (P4141) the user has to add the quantity for Item 147316 in location X-01-60-A at the end of the file.
- After adding the item through Cycle Count Entry (P4141), the record exists in the Cycle Count Transaction File (F4141) but not in the Item Location (F41021) table.
- In the Cycle Count Transaction File (F4141) the item has a G/L Class Code (F4141.GLPT) populated as 007.
- Some quantities have been added to other items in the Cycle Count after Cycle Count Entry but before Cycle Count Update.
- When the Reset Frozen On Hand Value (R41412) job is run, the G/L Class code in the Cycle Count Transaction File (F4141.GLPT) is blanked out.
- When the Cycle Count Update (R41413) is run the correct G/L Class Code (007) is updated in the Item Ledger (F4111), Item Location (F41021) and Journal Entries (F0911) created for the Item Location discovered during the physical count.
- When the Cycle Count Batch is Posted (R09801) there are no errors with the post and inventory balances in the G/L Balances (F0902) are updated correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document