E1: 43: P4312 UOM Hierarchy Change For J Line Type Items
(Doc ID 2346451.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently when using the P4312 Purchase Order Receipt for a PO with J Line Type items it will validate the UOM in the F0901 / P0901 Work With Accounts for the specific account in question during the P4312 PO Receipt regardless of UOM being Blank, EA, or i.e. CA in the P0901 and write the UOM to the F0911 as that UOM. Clients are requesting that If the F0901 account number had a blank UOM, it would allow any UoM to be entered on the purchase order J line type and it would load the value of the UOM from the purchase order line when processing receipt (OV) and voucher (PV) transactions. This would take changes to the P4311, P4312, and P4314 or related programs.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Go to P0901 for a specific account and change the UOM from Blank to i.e. EA
2. Go to P4310 and Enter a PO using a J Line Type and enter the specific account in question as well as desired UOM i.e. CA
3. Check F4311 notice UOM is CA this is correct
4. Go to P4312 and receive the PO
5. Check F43121 and notice UOM1 = CA and UOM3 = CA this is also correct
6. Check the F0911 for the OV receipt and notice the UOM = EA based on P0901 not CA from F4311 or F43121.
7. If the test is done using a Line Type S the F0911 UOM is based on the Items Primary UOM
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document