E1: 30A: R30835 Error The Report Totals And G/L Recap Totals Do Not Match Due To Different Inventory Cost Method
(Doc ID 2347005.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running R30835 Frozen Cost Update program for an Item, if no F4105 record
exists with Inventory Cost (CSIN) equal to "I", the P30026 and P4105 are
updated, but no IB journal entries are created in the F0911 and no IB record is
created in the cardex F4111. Therefore inventory cost is not revalued causing
Steps To Duplicate:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Branch Plant constants P41001 and insure for M30, the
Sales/Inventory cost method is 07 and Purchase cost method is 08
2. Create an M stocking type parent item, cost level 2. Make sure that no
item cost set for this item.
3. There are other ways to get the F4105 / P4105 updated with at least a
zero cost record, for example Inventory adjustments, when calling the P4105
from Item Branch Plant P41026, start by making sure none of the above create
a F4105 record for parent item
4. Via UTB insure that no F4105 record has been created for the new parent
5. Create a BOM for the parent item and put one purchased item that already
has simulated and frozen cost for it on the BOM.
6. Create a work order for the parent item and attach the part list. And
complete the work order through P31114. Insure that no F4105 record has
been created for the parent item via UTB. Also notice there is now an on
hand QTY for the parent in the Item availability P41202.
7. Simulate and Freeze standard cost data selecting on the parent item and
blowing through the BOM. Insure the R30835 Frozen Update G/L processing
options is set to write detail journal entries.
8. Take a look at the R30835 PDF and notice that there is no errors, no
batch number, no IB journal entries, but report indicates net change value
in the body of report with a *. And at the end of the report prints `The
Report Totals and G/L Recap totals do not match due to different Inventory
Cost Method¿. However the Item cost components P30026 and Item cost P4105
files have been update correctly,but no IB batch created in F0911 and no IB
record in item cardex.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document