E1: 42: Negative 02 cost After P4205 Shipment Confirmation
(Doc ID 2347803.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After doing shipment confirmation of a new item, the system will move the 02 cost to negative.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new item and open it on a branch
2. Setup landed cost with one cost level, that is included in item cost.
3. Add cost in P4105 for the item and branch (cost level 07 for both inventory/procurement) e.g. 123 $ as cost
3. Place a new purchase order for the item with 9900 EA and set cost manually to 100
4. Do the receipt and apply the landed cost at receipt
5. Place a sales order with 4 lines for the same item 1,908 EA, 66 EA, 1,200 EA, 6,725 EA
6. Ship confirm each line individually and check the 02 cost in F4105 after each
7. After shipment confirmation of the 4th line, the 02 cost will go negative
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document