E1: 42W: Quantity/Location/Lot May Not Be Changed (021OFW) Error With Copied Fulfillment Order
(Doc ID 2347865.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fulfillment Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Powerforms SO Entry (P42101)
When copying a Fulfillment Management Sales Order using the Powerforms SO Entry (P42101) program, the following hard error is displayed.
Quantity/Location/Lot may not be changed (021OFW)
CAUSE . . . . The order is currently in the order fulfillment process. The Shipped, Backordered, and Cancelled quantities and the Location and Lot Number fields may not be entered or changed until the order has been released from the Order Fulfillment System.
RESOLUTION . . Process these orders through the Order Fulfillment System until they are released via the Release from Fulfillment UBE (R4277703) and then update the Shipped, Backordered, or Cancelled quantities or the Location or Lot Number fields on the sales order lines.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Using Powerforms SO Entry (P42101) inquire on a previously created Fulfillment Management sales order. Select the line and click on the Copy button on the tool bar.
- Select the Edit Full Header Button
- Change the Customer PO and the Requested Date. Then Save the changes
- On the Detail screen, a hard error ‘Quantity/Location/Lot may not be changed’ is displayed and the location field is highlighted in red.
- Clear the location field.
- Error goes away when you click out of the field. The location is populated with the same location that was removed. The item on the order was an item that had a non-blank primary location.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document