E1: 42: Multi-item Search Only Brings Back Primary Location Not One Selected
(Doc ID 2348387.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Multi-Item Search to retrieve a specific stocking location in Powerforms SO Entry (P42101), the system is returning the primary location to the sales order detail grid instead of the selected location.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In PD the user enters a new sales order with Powerforms SO Entry (P42101) and selects Multi-Item Search from the Go To Dropdown
- Select a location and enter a quantity and click the green checkmark.
- When the Sales Order Entry screen is returned, the selected location is populated in the grid. This works as desired.
- The PY environment has ESUs that are not in PD.
- Using PY which has newer code select Multi-Item Search from the Go To Dropdown
- Select a location that has 18 units available
- Although the order quantity is only 4, the Order Quantity Exceeds what’s Available warning appears.
- Instead of returning the selected location, the blank primary location is selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document