E1: 43E: When Rejected a Line From a RSS Requisition(P43E10) During the Approval Process, the PA Committement Did Not Update
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A requisition is created in RSS and PA commitments are created. The line is rejected during the approval process. Originator resubmits the same line with a different amount. Commitments are incorrect--they are the sum of the original amount on the requisition and the new amount on the requisition.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a requisition using P43E10
2. Approver rejects a line on the requisition
3. Originator brings the order back to a status of composing by cancelling the workflow message
4. Originator edits the line for a different amount.
5. Commitments are now incorrect--they are for the total of the two lines, rather than being for the amount on the requisition.
Commitments should be created for the net change if a line has been rejected and is submitted again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms