E1: 43: Partial Receipts For PO Using Cascade Receipts (P4312) Closes PO Even Quantity Open Exists
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing cascading receipts using P4312 appl, system incorrectly closing purchase order even quantity open exists which are partially received.
1. Create two purchase orders
2. Enable cascade receipts functionality in P4312 processing option values.
3. Receive partial quantity for first PO and save the details using P4312 appl.
4. System updates item ledger correctly.
5. Now, receive remaining quantity from first PO and receive partial qty from second PO and save the details.
6. System updates item ledger correctly, but closes the second PO eventhough quantity open exists.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms