E1: 43: Partial Receipts For PO Using Cascade Receipts (P4312) Closes PO Even Quantity Open Exists
(Doc ID 2349520.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing cascading receipts using P4312 appl, system incorrectly closing purchase order even quantity open exists which are partially received.
1. Create two purchase orders
2. Enable cascade receipts functionality in P4312 processing option values.
3. Receive partial quantity for first PO and save the details using P4312 appl.
4. System updates item ledger correctly.
5. Now, receive remaining quantity from first PO and receive partial qty from second PO and save the details.
6. System updates item ledger correctly, but closes the second PO eventhough quantity open exists.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document