E1: 46: 2 Phase Replenishment from Locations with Different Receipt Dates Generates Wrong Outbound Quantity (R461601, P46100)
(Doc ID 2351030.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a replenishment request using R461601 or Manual Replenishment P46100, the system is not updating the qty. outbound correctly.
This happens only if the quantity is picked from 2 different locations having different Receipt Dates. The wrong Outbound quantity is updated for the 2nd phase of replenishment (From Staging location to final fixed location).
Due to this quantity, when trying to confirm the 2nd phase of replenishment the system will display an error message and the confirmation cannot be processed.
Suggestion Will Create a Negative F4602 ( 053M)
An error has occurred, but it cannot be corrected from this form. Please correct any other errors and then contact your System Administrator regarding this error.
CAUSE . . . This suggestion will create a negative Location Detail (F4602) record. You can not confirm this suggestion because it will create a negative on hand for the Location Detail record.
RESOLUTION. Either confirm the inbound suggestion(s) or transfer quantity into this Location Detail record to increase on hand.
- Set up 2 phase replenishment process for an item.
- P4602 - have 2 locations with 150 EA of an item and 2 different Receipt Dates.
- Define a fixed picking location to be replenished with 300 EA of the item.
- Run R461601 to create the replenishment request/suggestions.
- Notice the system selects the 2 locations to replenish FROM and creates 2 replenish suggestions for each phase. From location to Staging location and from Staging location to Final location.
- P4602. 2 records are created from the staging (F..) location to the final location. BUT the quantity outbound is updated only on the first record. The second recods doesn¿t have any outbound quantity. It should be 150 EA for each record.
The same issue occurs if P46100 Manual Replenishment is used and R46171 creates the suggestions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document