E1: 49: Freight Allocation Not Correct if Multiple Receipts into same Location
(Doc ID 2351716.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.2
Program ID: R4981
Tools Release: 9.2
When receiving an Inbound shipment with Freight allocation and one detail line is split into 2 different lines of receipt for the same location then the freight allocation for the second split line is missing and the amount is added to the next item on the next detail line.
If the detail line is Not split into 2 different lines of receipt then the freight allocation amounts appear correct.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set up 2 items with cost method 02 or 08
2) P4978 activate Freight allocation for the charge code
3) P4310 Enter purchase order for Inbound shipment for 2 items (item 1: 6 EA, item 2: 4 EA)
4) Approve and Receive shipment
5) Set up R4981 processing options for Item Cost update and run R4981
6) Freight amount allocation is split correctly based on quantity/weight (item 1: $60, item 2: $40)
7) Enter another purchase order for same item and quantities
8) Receive shipment, but split the first detail line into 2 different lines of receipt for the same location
9) Run R4981 and note the freight allocation is incorrect
10) The freight allocation should be (item 1: $30, item 1: $30 and item 2: $40) but instead the amount of the second split line is added to the second item (item 1: $30, item 2: $70)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document