E1: 43: Issues When Displaying Unit Weight Field and Gross Weight Field After Applying ESU JN13716 (P43080)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release 9.1 & 9.2
Tools: 9.1 & 9.2
ESU JN13716 was applied in order to receive Bug 25053971 - Cumulative Received (CREC) Errors When Selected. Since applying this ESU, the Approvals Critical Fields (P43080) screen now contains two issues:
1. Fails to display the Unit Weight Field (ITWT) when selected with a '1'.
2. Adding a 1 to the Unit Weight field and clicking on 'Show Selected' displays the Gross Weight field when only the Unit Weight field should display.
To recreate this issue, follow these steps:
1. Inquire on Approvals Critical Fields (P43080) screen.
2. Clear all fields if populated.
3. Click 'Show Unselected' or 'Show All' and add a 1 to the Unit Weight (ITWT) field. Click the Save button
4. Inquire back on the P43080 and select 'Show Selected'.
5. The Gross Weight (IGRWT) displays when the Unit Weight (ITWT) should be the only field displaying.
6. Now click on 'Show Unselected' in the P43080 header.
7. Note that the Unit Weight field has disappeared.
To bring Unit Weight back to the screen, click on 'Show All'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms