E1: 32: Comm (COMM) & Prod Code (SY) Values are niot Being Updated in F3215 After Running R31410 (Order Processing)
(Doc ID 2352225.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Commitment Processing for Configurator
When running R31410 a second time after a requested date change on the sales order when the associated work order that has materials issued the system code is staying at 42 and the comm field is staying at S.
To have the system update the system code from 42 to 31 and the comm field update from S to N after running the R31410 the second time
steps to reproduce
1. Create a configured parent item
2. Create two purchased components
3. Add a simple required configured item segment
4. Add an unconditional P rule for both purchased components
5. Add a sales order for the configured item
6. Run R31410 to attach parts list
7. Issue only one of the parts in full
8. Inquire on the sales order and change the requested date
9. P3210 is prompted and no changes are made to the configuration
10.Accept the order
11.Check the F3215 for the components to see that the Comm field has been
updated from "N' back to 'S' and the Prod Code field has been updated from
'31' back to '42' which is correct
12.Run R31410 again and the system does not update these fields as it should.
Comm needs to be updated from 'S' to 'N' and the Prod Code needs to be
updated from '42' to '31'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document