E1: 49: P4915 Routing Status Is 9 Even After Correcting The Rate Structure Error
(Doc ID 2352391.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Transportation
P4915 Work with Shipments
In the scenario wherein the No. of Containers is populated for a shipment , the Route is not automatically selected.
1. Create a Rate definition for Payable Charges, Rate Type as 1, Rate Basis as N at shipment level.
2. Define Lookup Type 1 for No. of Containers and Lookup Type 2 for Zone.
3. In Lookup Type revisions, define the values for Containers and Zones.
4. Define the Rate values as well.
5. Setup the Route definition for Ship To as 4244, Carrier 678, MOT as 8.
6. Create a transportation sales order for customer 4244 and also populate the respective carrier, Zone and MOT in the order.
7. Note that in P4915 for the shipment, system correctly tracks the Ship To, Carrier, MOT but with Routing Status as 9.
8. In Routing Options for this route, system throws Lookup Value Rate Structure error as no Payable charges are calculated.
9. This is because the No. of Containers is blank in Shipment Revisions.
10. Now populate the No. of Containers as 1 and click OK.
11. Now Payable Charges get calculated in the Routing Options.
12. However notice that Routing Status is still populated as 9.
13. System expects the user to manually select the Route to update the Routing status as 0, rather than automatically selecting the route.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document