E1: 45: PS09 Blank on Purchase Order Created from Requisition with Price History Populated
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PS09 (Purchase Order Status 09) is BLANK on Purchase Order created from Requisition with price history populated.
Create a requisition NM, populating price history, PS09 on F4311 of NM will be 1.
If you generate a Purchase Order OM from NM, using P43060, price history of OM will be populated, PS09 will be equal to BLANK (should be 1).
Step to reproduce:
0) Create an adjustment schedule and associate to a supplier that will be used in Requisition (Details in WORD Attached)
1) Entering Header of requisition NM using P4310
2) in FORM ==> Additional Info there should be the Adjustment Schedule
3) Enter Details of NM
4) Add Discount of-10%: ROW ==> Price History
5) Check that discount is correctly applied and save
6) From DB check that PS09 on F4311 is equal to 1
7) Generate Purchase Order OM from requisition NM using P43060. (Details in WORD Attached)
8) Check that Adjustment Schedule and Price History are populated with NM data.
9) Check PS09 on F4311 for order OM. It should be 1, but it is BLANK.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms