E1: 49: P49645 Ship confirmation Incorrectly issues error 072A when ASN is launched
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.2
Program ID: P49645
Tools Release: 9.2
When Transportation Ship confirm P49645 is set up to launch the ASN R47032 then it fails to correctly validate the Sales Order Status of Confirmed Lines and incorrectly issues error 072A - Not all lines ship confirmed. The sales order lines are correctly updated however the shipment status is not updated and the R47032 ASN is not launched.
If the R47032 is not called from P49645 then order lines and shipment are updated correctly and no error is issued.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set up customer Ship Notice in Customer Master
2) P47HL Set up Hierarchical Configuration for customer address
3) Set up P49645 processing option #4 - Sales Order Status of Confirmed Lines = 560 and #9 to launch ASN
4) Enter Transportation Sales Order and Approve shipment
5) P49645/P4205 Confirm Shipment and Error 072A is issued
6) Note Order status is updated to 560/575 but Shipment status is not updated
7) Enter another order
8) Set up P49645 processing option #9 to Not launch ASN
9) Confirm Shipment
10) Order status is updated to 560/575 and Shipment status is updated correctly as well
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms