E1: 31A: R31804 Does Not Clear WIP For Configurator Work Orders
(Doc ID 2352733.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Adding additional parts directly to the parts list of a configured work order and running super backflush for the total amount of the work order eventually causes a large WIP discrepancy amount that does not ever get accounted for with accounting.
Need to account for left over dollars in WIP
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a configured work order
2. Attach parts list and routing using R31410
3. Add additional parts to the parts list
4. Run super backflush
5. Run R31802A which will create a variance
6. Run R31804 but WIP is not cleared
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document