E1: 43X: Record Count on UX One Query (P4311) Different From UX One Chart (P4311X)
(Doc ID 2353164.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Number of Requisitions by Buyer Chart (P4311X Form W4311XE)
The Number of Requisitions by Buyer Chart (P4311X Form W4311XE) returns a different number of requisitions than the Inquiry (P4311 Form W4311D) when the same query criteria is applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run the Open Requisitions Query (P4311 Form W4311D) 89 records are returned.
- Check the Query Criteria
- Order Type = OR
- Line Type IN LIST S, J and
- Next Status not equal to 999
- Now run the Number of Requisitions by Buyer Chart (P4311X Form W4311XE)
- The line graph shows the following counts displayed
- Chart (P4311X) returns 62 records
- Buyer 20298 - 8 records
- Buyer 901188 - 22 records
- Buyer 901288 - 1 record
- Buyer 901688 - 31 records
- There is are green bars displaying the number of closed orders
- Why doesn't the chart (P4311X) return 89 records like the Query (P4311)?
- Since the query criteria filters out Next Status 999, why do the green bars with closed orders (999) appear in the chart?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document