E1: 47: Wrong Supplier Matched With Landed Costs While Using EDI Voucher Match
(Doc ID 2354595.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDI Inbound 810 Invoice Match (R470412)
The client is using Landed Cost for freight. They are using Scanning Software called Baseware (www.basware.com) that scans paper invoices or PDFs and populates the EDI 810 Invoicing Tables (F47041, F47042 and F47044) from the scanned invoices. The problem is that the scanning software will default the Vendor from the Purchase Order Header when populating the EDI tables unless the AP user overrides the Vendor with the Freight (Landed Cost) Supplier Address. If the user forgets to override the default supplier from the scanning process, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI Inbound 810 Invoice Match (R470412) will process a Landed Cost Voucher using the PO Supplier Address instead of the Landed Cost (Freight) Supplier Address
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup an Item with Landed Cost
- Use a different supplier for the landed cost than you will use for the Purchase Order
- Create a purchase order for the item with a Supplier that is different than the landed cost supplier.
- Receive the purchase order with landed costs.
- Check the PO receiver table and identify the document number for the landed cost.
- Using Inbound EDI Invoice Revisions (P47040) create an EDI document to receive the purchased product using the PO Supplier
- Using Inbound EDI Invoice Revisions (P47040) create an EDI document to receive the Landed Cost using the PO Supplier instead of the Landed Cost supplier
- Run EDI Inbound 810 Invoice Match (R470412) with data selection on both EDI documents
- Notice that both vouchers are created to pay the PO Supplier
- No voucher is created to pay the Landed Cost Supplier.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document