E1: 41: Columns Heading Limited To 99 Values In P41902 Matrix Order Entry
(Doc ID 2354964.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using matrix item in a sales order, if the last segment have more than 99 values, the Matrix Order Entry will not display them all but first 99.
STEPS IN HOW THIS ISSUE IS DUPLICATED
1. P410014 create a template TEST with 5 segments.
2. Create a new matrix item using template TEST.
3. In Item Segment Selection (P410015) add a single UDC value for the segments 2, 3 and 4 and 102 UDC values for segment 5. The last segment (5th in this example) defines the segment values that will be used as column headings in Matrix Order Entry.
4. There are 102 Item records generated in Item Master.
5. Check P4210 processing option tab #25 and make sure that it is blank.
6. Enter a sales order for matrix parent and quantity 12.
7. Tab off the line and P41902 will be called automatically. Note the last column.
8. Now Check P410015 (Segment Combinations). Note the last 3 values are missing. It seems that the system only displays 99 segment values as column headings in P41902.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document