E1: GRID: Mark As Required Not Working on Personal Form
(Doc ID 2355515.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Working with Personalized Forms and notice that when setting a field as a required is not validating.
1. Sign on to E1
2. Fast path to P01012
3. Select to create a Personal Form
4. Make the Alpha Name a required field by selecting the check box
5. Save the new Personal Form
6. Close the Personal Form Manager
7. It will take you back to P01012 and you can notice a blue asterisk next to alpha name
8. Click on Find without entering anything under the alpha name and the grid will populate. The mandatory field is not working.
9. If you tab to the alpha name and then click on find the validation will happen and will give an error if empty when trying to perform an action
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document