E1: 42: Changing The Quantity Ordered Causing Incorrect BackOrder Quantity Though Enough Availability - P4210
(Doc ID 2355987.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a sales order containing same item with multiple lines and when trying to change the quantity ordered for the existing back ordered line, the system still retains back ordered qty incorrectly though there is enough inventory available for the said item
1. Create a Stock item and adjust the qty of 9
2. Item availability(P41202) has now the Qty on Hand as 9 and Available is 9
3. Create a Sales Order with Activate Availability Checking se to 1 under commitment tab. Enter two lines for the same for qty of 9 and 3 respectively. save the order
4. Item availability(P41202) has now the Qty on Hand is 9, Committed is 12, Available is -3 and Backorder is 3
5. Inquire on the the above order. Cancel the Line 1.000 having Qty 9 and change the Backordered line from qty 3 to 7. Save the order. back order qty for line 2 is incorrectly shown as 1
6. Item availability(P41202) has now the Qty on Hand as 9, Committed as 7, Available 2 and and Backorder 1. The Backorder qty is incorrect and must be blank since there is enough available qty after cancelling line 1.000 of the order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document