E1: 42: JDESOCHNG3 Reverses Sign On Credit Order
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2018
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Sales
When using JDESOCHNG3 with a credit order where the user changes the quantity, the sign gets changed to positive on the quantity.
Approval should not reverse the sign on the credit order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) P01012/P0111. Define a valid e-mail address for your E1 sign on user ID. Form Who’s Who take the Email/Internet Revisions row exit and define a valid e-mail.
2) P42090. Define you user ID on the AH hold code.
3) P98800. Log on to an Admin or Web Dev client and activate JDESOCHG3.
4) P4210. In the Audit Log tab activate all 3 options by setting to 1.
5) P4210. Log out of E1 and back in using another user ID unrelated to the AH hold. Enter a credit order for a quantity of -4.
6) P4210. Re-inquire and change the quantity to -1 and click OK. The order will be submitted for approval and go on AH hold.
7) Log out of E1.
8) Verify an e-mail was sent to your Inbox with a link to approve the order change. Click on the Workflow Approval link.
9) P98805. Log on with your user ID and Accept the change.
10) P4210. Log back into E1 and inquire on the order. Note the AH hold code was removed and the change applied, however the reverse sign flipped to positive.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the credit order would get processed as a normal stack order and throw off inventory.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms